Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stupidity Again

Well, guess what, stupidity struck me again. I'm here again, in his place, of course with my baby. After everything that has happened, I found it in my heart to try to fix this one more time. But, as usual, I am disappointed. He's still the same old irresponsible guy. The reason, mainly, why I agreed to go here again is because of my baby. As I have said before, I didn't want my baby to grow up without a father. Though I'm trying to make my stay here more productive than before.


What's Next?

Now that I'm here, all I'm thinking about is, what's next? I have a lot of questions boggling in my mind. Do we stay together? Do we just have to do this occasionally for our daughter? Do I make him give child support? Do I accept him again and believe in him again? I honestly don't know what to do and what to think right now. He has lots of plans, even included me in them. But planning and actually DOING it is different. Should I just take his word? Like before........that I'm not so sure of. I might get heartbroken again. Not that there's a whole heart to break. 'Coz I honestly think there's none left since I give him all of it the first time.


Do You Still Believe in Love?

Sometimes I ask myself, would you still believe in love? Since I have been heartbroken one too many times, I should have learned a thing or two about it. But the heard headed girl that I am, adventurous and stupid. I admit, I learned nothing in protecting myself from heartbreaks or from him. I think it will take a long while before I could give my heart again to someone and love again unconditionally. I just hope it's not too late. I have suffered a lot already and no one seems to understand what I am going through.


to be continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates