Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank You So Much!

I have been nominated with this award (My Most Favorite) by Myra at A Hard Life For My Daughter
In accepting this award you will have to fellow these rules
Nominate this award to eight other bloggers who then must choose eight more and include the following text into the award.

“These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”

I would also like to honor the following bloggers. As noted in the text above, my aim is to find them as friends. These are some of my favorite blogs please take a moment to read them and maybe they will become some of yours all so....


list of bloggers to follow.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates