Monday, May 11, 2009

Starting Out...

As the title says, i'm just starting out in this blog thing...The reason being, is because I have a lot of thoughts, ideas, comments about things that I would like to share...Also, I have a lot of questions I would like to ask and I honestly don't have anyone to ask...

To start off, let me first introduce myself.......

Hi! My name is Phoebe. I am 24 years old and a single mom. I have had a lot of bloopers/mistakes or shall I say, "bad judgment" in my life that I would want to correct or ask why I have not foreseen the bad bitter effects of those actions before. There are certain aspects in my life I knew I could have done better or could have avoided IF ONLY I have used my head instead of my heart. I clearly need help.

Blogging is one way that I could let out my feelings, my thoughts, emotions in everything. It is somehow going to be my outlet.

To my future readers...please don't hesitate to give your honest comments, reactions and point-of-view, as I badly need it to shed some light into my life, to knock some sense into my thick head. I'll try to post as many as I can and make it as informative as possible.

Well, happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates